Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Laziness

Okay, I've been meaning to post for 2 weeks now, ever since the 1/2 marathon. But here's the thing. I'm lazy. I have some photos that I want to upload, from both Nike and from my weekend at Desi's but I just don't FEEL like it. =( So here I am, complaining about it!

One great thing of note...I just saw that one of my very dear friends from about 10 years ago is on facebook. That site, although time-sucking, is very useful for connecting to people. Simply enter in their name and tada! there you have their page! How cool is that?

Okay, I promise that I will have photos and commentary on 1. The Nike Women's 1/2 Marathon and B. Going to Napa to visit Des and Chaz in Napa by this weekend. Which reminds me...I need to make a hair appointment...

2 comments:

Amber/Mama Bear said...

I have been waiting patiently for some sort, any sort of updates! At last something! :)

Amber/Mama Bear said...

Umm...it's almost "this weekend" --get on it woman! =)