Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mawwiage is what bwings us togedda todaye...




Chaz and Desiree got married yesterday on a beautiful, stormy afternoon. It was quite spectacular. It had been cold and drizzly all morning. When the ceremony started it was really windy and then! The sun came out and shined. It was as if God had kissed them and blessed their marriage. Very cool. It stayed nice all through the photos and then became stormy and crazy during the reception...while we were all tucked away nicely inside the tent! By the time we left, the storm had ended and we had a nice safe trip back to San Jose. Aaron slept the entire way and I struggled to stay awake. I was very happy to pull into our driveway at 11 pm.

But the ceremony was very nice. I didn't get too nervous, just a little knee shaking while I spoke. Aaron said I was a little too quiet but I felt like I was talking really, really loud. He was standing behind all the rows of chairs though so maybe he was just too far away.

I'm very happy Des and Chaz are married. They make each other very happy. That makes me happy.




1 comment:

Amber/Mama Bear said...

It looks like it was a beautiful day, regardless of the weather! So green and lush!

You might have to teach me how to do the background thingy...is it similar to myspace at all?